Snowshoeing holiday Switzerland – Griesalp
Nestled at the heart of the Kiental Valley in the Swiss Alps, the picturesque mountain village of Griealp will be your ideal base in this snowshoeing holiday in Switzerland.
The village is at the terminus of the steepest bus route in Europe – a spectacular ride on the Swiss Postbus, with climbs of 28%. In Winter the road is closed to private vehicles, so you can really get away from it all in the calm of the Swiss Alps. With 250km of walking & snowshoeing trails throughout the valley, there is a vast choice of snowshoe walks in the area and your accommodation in the family-run chalet hotel will be ideal for unwinding in front of a traditional meal in the evening.
Airport: Fly to Geneva. group flight transfer organised at around 1 pm.
Hotel: Gorneren Hotel in Griesalp.
– Local transports during the trip. Airport transfers.
– 7 nights in the family run chalet hotel Naturfreundehaus Gorneren in Griesalp .
– 5 nights Half Board. 2 night B&B.
– 5 Guided snowshoe walks, including snowshoes, sticks, and safety tools with qualified international mountain leader. -Transceivers, probes and shovels.
– Single room Supplement: 180€ for the week.
– The flights. Individual insurance.
– All extras not included in the itinerary.