This unique cycling raid will take you on a journey through some of the most famous Cols of the Pyrenees. This great challenge will take you over a route that traverses the length of the Pyrenees between St Jean de Luz on the Atlantic coast and St Cyprien on the Mediterranean.
All breakfasts included, all lunches and dinners not included.
Airport: Arrive at Bilbao airport. Depart from Barcelona airport.
Hotels: 2 stars hotels or equivalent
– Transports luggages during the trip.
– Airport transfers from Bilbao and to Barcelona airport.
– 7 night, B&B in a 2 star hotel or equivalent, in St Jean de Luz, Montory, Argeles Gazost, St Lary, St Girons, Ax les Thermes & Canet Plage based 2 people sharing per room
– 7 breakfasts.
– 6 cycling days with France Outdoors itineraries and support vehicle
– Typically one guide for the week (support vehicle and organization) from up to 12 pax.
– Bike hire on site. From €210 for aluminium bike & from €325 for carbon bike for the week.
– Single room Supplement: from 280€ for the week.
– The flights. Individual insurance.
– Lunches and dinners
– All extras not included in the itinerary.