Walking Slovenia – the Essentials
Walking Slovenia Holiday: The trip will begin in Kranjska Gora for 5 night in the Upper Sava Valley, a typical Alpine village. It is known for its winter sports and annual Alpine Skiing World Cup. The valley is surrounded by the Karavanke Mountains and the Julian Alps of which, Mount Triglav (2,864m) is the highest peak. Triglav stands in the middle of Slovenia’s only national park (Triglav National Park) and supplies two large river systems: the Soca and the Sava. Lake Bled is a glacial lake in the Julian Alps surrounded by mountains and trees and the medieval castle (Bled Castle), which stands on the north shore. Then a transfer will bring you to Piran, very nice little town by the Adriatic sea where you will stay 2 nights to enjoy a nice coastal walk and some relaxing time too!
Depending on the number of participants, one or two guides will be provided.
Airport: Fly to Venice Treviso airport.
Hotels: Ramada Hotel Kranjska Gora & Piran Hotel Piran
– Local transports during the trip.
– Airport transfers from and to Venice Treviso airport.
– 5 nights in 3/4* hotel Ramada in Kranjska Gora
– 2 nights in 4* hotel Piran in Piran.
– 7 breakfasts.
– 4 dinners
– 5 Guided walks with qualified international mountain leader.
– Single room Supplement: from 230€ for the week.
– The flights.
– Individual insurance.
– Lunches and 3 dinners
– All extras not included in the itinerary.