Tour du Mont Blanc – the Essentials
The Tour du Mont Blanc or Mont Blanc Circuit has been appreciated by generations of trekkers from different countries as one of the most prestigious sites in the world. this extraordinary long-distance trail takes you through high mountains in three countries as you walk around the tallest mountain in Europe, in one of Europe’s most spectacular mountain areas, by glaciers, through valleys and meadows with unique alpine fauna and flora. You will have spectacular views from every angle of Mont Blanc, as well as the surrounding peaks.
The trek includes luggage transfer, so only carry the essentials in your rucksack and do not forget the camera! 6 days guided walking with qualified IML (International mountain leader).
Airport: Fly to Geneva
Trains/buses: train and buses to Chamonix
Start Hotel: La Chaumiere Mountain Lodge Hotel in Chamonix.
– Luggage transfers during the trip
– 2 nights (start and last nights) in 2 star Hotels in Chamonix and Les Contamines
– 3 nights in private room based on 2 or 3 people sharing in gites or huts
– 2 nights in dormitories multisharing (Helena Hut and Villa des Glaciers Hut)
– 7 breakfasts and 5 dinners
– 6 Guided walking days with qualified international mountain leader.
– Airport transfer.
– 2 dinners (in Chamonix and in Les Contamines) and all lunches available from the huts or villages
– The flights. Individual insurance.
– All extras not included in the itinerary.