Cycling – Italy – Dolomites – the Essentials
Centre based in one of the most beautiful parts of the Italian Dolomites, the Val Pusteria valley & Three Peaks, Unesco World Heritage site.
2 guided cycling levels : the harder group will ride on average 100km & 2200m climb per day, while the easier group will ride on average 50-60km & 1000m climb.
Airport: Venise or treviso airport.
Hotels: Excellent 3* Hotel Tschurtschenthaler.
– Bike transfers during the trip.
– Airport transfers to and from Venice or Treviso airport.
– 5 night, Half board , in the hotel Tschurtschenthaler, based on two people sharing per room.
– Bike hire on site. From €250 for carbon bike for the duration of trip.
– Single room Supplement: from €130 for the duration of the trip.
– The flights. Individual insurance.
– All extras not included in the itinerary.
There are no reviews yet.