This tour will bring you to the most famous Alpine cols of the Tour de France.
The assistance vehicle will never be far to help you when you need, transport your luggages and organise stops to make the trip as enjoyable as possible!
Airport: Fly to Milan Malpensa airport. Group flight transfer organised in the afternoon to Cuneo.
Start: Cuneo, 2hours 30 minutes transfer from Milan Malpensa airport, airport is Geneva.
Finish: Bourg d’Oisans, near Grenoble, airport is Lyon. Airport transfer is about 2 hours.
– Airport transfers by private transport, guests, luggage and bikes. Based on Milan Malpensa airport for arrival and Lyon airport for departure.
– Transports during the trip, luggage and bikes.
– 7 night, B&B in a hotel, in Cuneo, le Bourg d’Oisans, Saint Etienne de Tinee, Barcelonnette, Guillestre, Briançon and Saint Jean de Maurienne, based on 2 people sharing per room.
– 6 cycling days with France Outdoors itineraries and support vehicle.
– One guide for the week (guide in the support vehicle and organization – guide is not cycling).
– Bikes hire on site.
– Individual insurances (travel and medical-repatriation).
– Dinners, Picnic lunches and Beverages.
– All extras not included in the itinerary pages 1 & 2.
– Single room Supplement: 285 € for the week.