Corsica, in the heart of Mediterranean sea, is nicknamed “Island of Beauty”. It is a paradise not only for water sports lovers but also for walkers . Enjoy endless panoramas of glistening bays and towering peaks as well as perched or harbour villages. This trip is based in the Balagne area where walks will lead you to charming ancient villages and allow you to sample the first leg of the famous GR20. After your walks, you will have plenty of time to enjoy Corsican delicacies in the café’s terraces of Calvi.Airport: Fly to Bastia airport.
Hotel: Hotel Saint Christophe
– Local transports and luggage transfer service during the trip.
– Airport transfers from and to Bastia airport.
– 7 nights in 3* Hotel St Christophe in Calvi.
– 7 breakfasts, 6 dinners
– 5 Guided walks with qualified international mountain leader.
– Single room Supplement: from 180€ for the week.
– The flights. Individual insurance.
– Lunches and 1 dinners
– All extras not included in the itinerary.