This tour will bring you to an undiscovered cycling heaven of the south French Alps.
Excellent food and swimming pool. Double / Single room based.
5 days riding on quiet roads with spectacular Provence / south French Alps scenery.
Physical demands rating: Moderate (around 60 km & 800m climbing) to Challenging (around 100 km & 1600 m of climbing, optional extension).
Airport: Fly / Train to Marseille. group transfer organised at around 1 pm.
Gite: Les Tilleuls B&B in Clamensane.
– Local transports during the trip. Airport transfers.
– 6 nights in the family run gite les Tilleuls in Clamensane (single room available).
– Full board.
– 5 cycling days with France Outdoors itineraries and support vehicle.
– One guide for the 5 days (guide in the support vehicle and organization – guide is not cycling).
– Possibility of an extra second guide depending on group numbers.
– Bikes hire on site.
– Flights – Train tickets to join the trip.
– Individual insurances (travel and medical-repatriation).
– All extras not included in the itinerary pages 1 & 2.
– Single room supplement: 90€ for the week.