Snowshoeing holiday – Italian Alps – Cogne
Snowshoeing holiday with guide in the Gran Paradiso National park in the Italian Alps. The natiuonal parkis a spectacular mountain region and a wildlife sanctuary, with beautiful snow-covered landscapes above the Val d’Aoste and home to the 4000+m Gran Paradiso peak. It is a much appreciated walking and snowshoeing destination, over 500 km of accessible routes mostly deriving from the network of ancient royal hunting roads.
The historic centre of Cogne is the ideal base for our snowshoe holiday, situated at the heart of the Cogne valley with spectacular views of the national park and peaks all around. The Hotel du Grand Paradis is a cosy family run spa hotel at the heart of the village.
Airport: Fly to Milan or Geneva airport. group flight transfer organised at around 1 pm.
Hotel: Grand Paradis Hotel in Cogne.
– One France Outdoors European mountain leaders for the week to guide the walks and coordinate the trip.
– Milan or Geneva airport pick up and drop off. Transports during the trip.
– 7 nights in the 3 star hotel du Grand Paradis based on two people sharing.
– 7 breakfasts. 4 Dinners.
– 5 guided walks with International Mountain leader.
-Sticks, and safety tools with qualified international mountain leader. -Transceivers, probes and shovels.
– Single room Supplement: from 105€ for the week for a small bed room .
– The flights. Individual insurance.
-Lunches and 3 dinners
– All extras not included in the itinerary.