Saint Lary is part of the central Pyrenees which offers a very dramatic mountain chain with the National Park nearby. It is considered as one of the best places in the Pyrenees for a walking holidays Pyrenees. The village itself is also quaint with typical local architecture from the Pyrenees. It has plenty of bars, restaurants and shops and also a cable car to get to the Pla d’Adet (1660 m).
Airport: Fly to Carcassonne airport.
Hotel: Hotel Les Arches
– Local transports during the trip.
– Airport transfers from and to Carcassonne airport.
– 7 nights in the 3 star hotel Les Arches in the Saint Lary
– 7 breakfasts, 5 dinners.
– 5 Guided walks with qualified international mountain leader
– Single room Supplement: from 220€ for the week.
– The flights.
– Individual insurance.
– Lunches and 2 dinners
– All extras not included in the itinerary.