Saint Lary is part of the central Pyrenees which offers a very dramatic mountain chain with the National Park nearby. It is considered as one of the best places in the Pyrenees for hiking. The village itself is also quaint with typical local architecture from the Pyrenees. It has plenty of bars, restaurants and shops and also a cable car to get to the Pla d’Adet (1660 m).
Airport: Fly to Carcassonne airport.
Hotel: Hotel Les Arches
– Local transports during the trip.
– Airport transfers from and to Carcassonne airport.
– 7 nights in the 3 star hotel Les Arches in the Saint Lary
– 7 breakfasts, 5 dinners.
– 5 Guided walks with qualified international mountain leader
– Single room Supplement: from 220€ for the week.
– The flights.
– Individual insurance.
– Lunches and 2 dinners
– All extras not included in the itinerary.