The Essentials – Walking the Picos de Europa
Walking the Picos de Europa holiday – walking trip with guide in the North-West of Spain near the Basque region. A lush green Spanish mountain range, the Picos is a limestone mountain area (highest peak is Torre de Cerredo, 2650 m or 8,690 ft) with some amazing open view walks. From some part you can see the sea less than 50 km away and will discover a part of Spain that has managed to preserved its local culture. Also you will love the local food and tapas culture.
Airport: Fly to Bilbao or Santander airport.
Hotel: Hotel Torrecerredo Hotel in Arenas de Cabrales in the Picos de Europa.
– Bilbao or Santander airport transfer day 1 and return on day 8.
– Transports during the trip.
– 7 nights in the family hotel Torrecerredo in Arenas de Cabrales based on two people sharing.
– 7 breakfasts at the hotel.
– 6 dinners and 5 pack lunches.
– Bilbao airport transfer. Transport during the week.
– Single room Supplement: from 190€ for the week.
– 2 Lunches.
– 1 evening meal on the free day.
– Flights Dublin to Bilbao / Santander return.
– Individual travel insurance.
– Beverages during the trip and at hotel.
– All extras not included in the itinerary pages 1 and 2 or mentioned as optional.