Walking Cinque Terre – the Essentials
Spectacular views, charming seaside towns, world-famous cuisine and a relaxing life style are just some of the features that make Italy’s Cinque Terre one of the world’s most visited destinations.
The Cinque Terre is known for its spectacular hiking paths that link the 5 towns.
Hotel: Hotel Delle Rose Bonassola.
– Local transports and luggage transfer service during the trip.
– Airport transfers from and to Naples airport.
– 7 nights in 3* hotel Delle Rose in Bonassola. 7 breakfasts.
– 5 Guided walks with qualified international mountain leader.
– 3 dinners
– Single room Supplement: from 45€ per night.
– The flights. Individual insurance.
– Lunches and 4 dinners
– All extras not included in the itinerary.
There are no reviews yet.