Located at the extreme south east of France, Menton is all at once a city of gardens, a seaport, a beach resort and a paradise for the hikers!
It has won the competition for the best city of flowers in France five different times. Its exceptional sunlight and the subtropical climate make Menton ideal for growing orange trees, lemon trees, palm trees, and mimosa. With the Alpine chain dropping into the sea at the level of French / Italian border, Menton is also ideal location for hiking. Many trails start from the town and gain altitude in a short distance offering some of the finest view of the Riviera Italian and French sides. By a clear day from the mountains above Menton it is also possible to spot Corsica!
Airport: Fly to Nice airport.
Hotel: Quality Hotel Menton Méditerrannée
– Local transports during the trip.
– Airport transfers from and to Marseille airport.
– 7 nights in 3* Quality Hotel Méditerrannée in Menton.
– 7 breakfasts.
– 5 Guided walks with qualified international mountain leader.
– Single room Supplement: from 300€ for the week.
– The flights. Individual insurance.
– Lunches and dinners
– All extras not included in the itinerary.