Walking Holiday – French Riviera
Walk the Riviera coast where the French Alps fall into the sea ! Located in the extreme south east of France, Menton is all at once a city of gardens, a seaport, a beach resort and a hikers’ paradise! It has won the competition for the best city of flowers in France five times. Its exceptional sunlight and the subtropical climate make Menton ideal for growing orange trees, lemon trees, palm trees, and mimosa. With the Alpine chain dropping into the Mediterranean at the French / Italian border, Menton is also an ideal location for walking the French Riviera. Many walking trails start from the town and gain altitude in a short distance offering some of the finest views of the Riviera on both the Italian and French sides. By a clear day from the mountains above Menton it is even possible to spot Corsica. And no Riviera holiday is complete without a visit to Nice to browse its renowned market and walk the Promenade des anglais, which you can do on your free day!
Airport: Fly to Nice airport.
Hotel: Quality Hotel Menton Méditerrannée
– Local transports during the trip.
– Airport transfers from and to Marseille airport.
– 7 nights in 3* Quality Hotel Méditerrannée in Menton.
– 7 breakfasts.
– 5 Guided walks with qualified international mountain leader.
– Single room Supplement: from 300€ for the week.
– The flights. Individual insurance.
– Lunches and dinners
– All extras not included in the itinerary.