About 60% of Croatia’s surface is mountainous which offers a wide choice for hiking. The Dalmatia mountains are the higher and most deserted ones in the Dinaric range, overlooking the Adriatic sea and offering fantastic vistas. Based in Makarska, very central on the coast, this human sized town offers the perfect place to enjoy both sea and mountain being set at the foot of Biokovo massif.
Airport: Fly to Split airport.
Hotel: Hotel Park Makarska Hotel Makarska.
– Local transports and luggage transfer service during the trip.
– Airport transfers from and to Split airport.
– 7 nights in 3* hotel Gentile in Bomerano.
– 7 breakfasts and 5 dinners
– 5 Guided walks with qualified international mountain leader.
– Single room Supplement: from 175€ for the week.
– The flights. Individual insurance.
– Lunches and 2 dinners
– All extras not included in the itinerary.