The village of Mayrhofen is located at the end of the Zillertal valley in the Tyrol region. Mayrhofen is nested in the middle of four nice alpine valleys. To the east is the comparatively shallow Ziller valley. The narrow Stillup is to the south. The Zemmgrund sits beneath the highest snow-capped peaks and glaciers. The broad Tux valley is to the west.
All of which makes it a wonderful spot for walking.
Hotel: Hotel Jagerhof in Mayrhofen
– a France Outdoors European mountain leaders for the week to guide the walks and coordinate the trip.
– Munich airport transfer day 1 and return on day 8 to match group flight.
– Transports during the trip.
– 7 nights in the 3* hotel Jagerhof in Mayrhofen based on two people sharing.
– 7 breakfasts & 5 diners
– Single room Supplement: from 30€/night.
– 2 dinners and all picnic lunches, plenty of shops / Boulangeries in Cogne
– Flights to Munich return.
– Individual travel insurance.
– Beverages during the trip and at hotel.
– All extras not included in the itinerary pages 1 and 2 or mentioned as optional.