Walking Sierra de Guara Spain – the Essentials
1 week guided holiday walking Sierra de Guara natural park, the largest and most beautiful protected mountain area in Aragon, Spain and a true walkers’ paradise with picturesque trails, accessible walks and sunny clement weather most of the year around. This Spain walking holiday is based in the picturesque and typically Spanish village of Alquezar, within the Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve. It is the perfect place for sports like canyoning, hiking (more than 1400 m elevation possible), horse riding, and mountain biking. This village also has examples of rock art at the Vero River Cultural Park, designated World Heritage. Also outstanding are its castle, the Santa María la Mayor collegiate church (the region’s most visited monument) with its cloister of Romanesque capitals and its organ, along with many shrines.
Airport: Fly to Barcelona airport.
Hotels: Villa de Alquezar Hotel in Alquezar or equivalent
– Local transports and luggages transfers during the trip
– Airport transfers from and to Barcelona airport.
– 7 nights in 2* Hotel in Alquezar based on two people sharing.
– 7 dinners included in a nearby restaurant.
– All breakfasts.
– 5 Guided walks with qualified international mountain leader.
– Single room Supplement in hotels: from 185€/week.
– The flights.
– Individual insurance.
– Picnic lunches
– All extras not included in the itinerary.
There are no reviews yet.