Walking Cogne – Italy – the Essentials
Walking Cogne – Italian Alps: Cogne lies at the confluence of the rivers Valnontey and Grand’Eyvia some 1534 meters above sea level. It is, therefore, an ideal point to base yourself for discovering the Gran Paradiso National Park. The wide green valley meadow of Sant’Orso is a real sun trap. It is also unusual to find such an open space at this altitude.Airport: Fly to Geneva airport.
Hotel: Hotel Grand Paradiso in Cogne
– a France Outdoors European mountain leaders for the week to guide the walks and coordinate the trip.
– Geneva airport transfer day 1 and return on day 8.
– Transports during the trip.
– 7 nights in the 3* hotel Grand Paradiso in Cogne based on two people sharing.
– 7 breakfasts & 7 diners
– Single room Supplement: from 175€ for the week.
– all picnic lunches, plenty of shops / Boulangeries in Cogne
– Flights to Geneva return.
– Individual travel insurance.
– Beverages during the trip and at hotel.
– All extras not included in the itinerary pages 1 and 2 or mentioned as optional.
– Option Gran Paradiso ascent includes the guide but does not include specific equipment