The Vanoise national Park is the first that was set up in France in 1963. The main reason back then was to preserve the Ibex population declining because of the hunters. The Vanoise National Park spreads from before the Savoy / Isère border to the West and to the Italian border border to the East and the Gran Paradiso National Park.
However close the 3 valleys ski resorts of Courchevel and the likes, the Vanoise is a true reserve of nature, Faune and Flora and a real paradise for hikers. Very well waymarked tracks, long valleys, and vista of high mountain glaciers makes this area probably one the best for hiking in the French Alps.
You will be based in Pralognan la Vanoise a nice little French alpine village with all commodities.
Airport: Fly to Geneva or Lyon airport.
Hotel: Hotel Le Grand Bec Hotel in Pralognan la Vanoise.
– Geneva or Lyon airport transfer day 1 and return on day 8.
– Transports during the trip.
– 7 nights in the family hotel Le Grand Bec in Pralognan la Vanoise based on two people sharing.
– 7 breakfasts at the hotel.
– 6 dinners.
– Geneva or Lyon airport transfer. Transport during the week.
– Single room Supplement: from 160€ for the week.
– Picnic lunches, plenty of shops / Boulangeries in Pralognan.
– 1 evening meal on the free day.
– Flights to Geneva / Lyon return.
– Individual travel insurance.
– Beverages during the trip and at hotel.
– All extras not included in the itinerary pages 1 and 2 or mentioned as optional.