Snowshoeing Alps – Slovenia Holiday
Snowshoeing holiday in the beautiful Julian Alps. A mini version of the Dolomites this part of the Alps is stunning by the shape of the mountains in the form of steep limestone peaks, wide plateaux, and nice forests. More than everything the Julian Alps provide a real feel of remoteness, a little bit of the Alps as it was in the ancient times, and an ideal location for snowshoeing with snowshoe trails criss-crossing the region.
Then the cultural difference makes this trip special and you can only be charmed by the hospitality of the locals and like the atmosphere of the local cafés, restaurants and pubs!
Airport: Fly to Venice or Verona airport. group flight transfer organised at around 1 pm.
Hotel: Miklic Hotel in Kranjska Gora.
– Local transports and luggage transfer service during the trip.
– Airport transfers from and to Venice or Verona airport.
– 6 nights in Hotels:
– 4 nights in 3* hotel Miklic in Kranjska Gora. 4 breakfasts, 2 dinners.
– 2 nights in hotel cross country centre Pokljuka. 2 breakfast, 2 dinners.
– 1 night in Blejska Koca hut, 1 breakfast, one dinner.
– 5 guided walks with International Mountain leader.
– Snowshoes, walking sticks and safety equipment provided.
– 5 Guided snowshoe walks, including snowshoes, sticks, and safety tools with qualified international mountain leader. -Transceivers, probes and shovels.
– Single room Supplement: 175€ for the week.
– The flights. Individual insurance.
-Lunches and 2 dinners
– All extras not included in the itinerary.