Walking GR58 Queyras Trek – The Essentials
Walk the southern Alps Queyras and Monte Viso Are.
In the stunning Queyras you will hike high peaks every day, walk on fantastic ridges and discover magnificent villages. You will explore this superb part of the South Alps using the GR5 or GR58, but also off the beaten track path that only locals know! During this trek you will walk on the French side and Italian side adding a nice cultural experience to your trip.
Some nights will be in hotels and some in Gites and huts multisharing.
Airport: Fly to Marseille airport from Dublin.
– Walks: 6 guided walks with a qualified mountain leader.
– Transports during the trip.
– Luggage transfers except days 2 and 3.
– 4 nights in gites / huts multisharing.
– 3 nights in hotels, based on 2 or exceptionally 3 sharing per rooms.
– 7 breakfasts, 5 dinners.
– Airport transfer.
– Single room supplement: from 100 € for the 3 nights when it is possible.
– Flights. Individual travel insurance.
– Picnic lunches. You can buy then either directly in the huts / gites or in local minimarket near the hotels you will be staying.
– 2 dinners.
– All extras not included in the itinerary page 1 or mentioned as optional.