Walking GR58 Queyras Trek – The Essentials
Walk the southern Alps Queyras and Monte Viso Are.
In the stunning Queyras you will hike high peaks every day, walk on fantastic ridges and discover magnificent villages. You will explore this superb part of the South Alps using the GR5 or GR58, but also off the beaten track path that only locals know! During this trek you will walk on the French side and Italian side adding a nice cultural experience to your trip.
Some nights will be in hotels and some in Gites and huts multisharing.
Airport: Fly to Marseille airport from Dublin.
– Walks: 6 guided walks with a qualified mountain leader.
– Transports during the trip.
– Luggage transfers except days 2 and 3.
– 4 nights in gites / huts multisharing.
– 3 nights in hotels, based on 2 or exceptionally 3 sharing per rooms.
– 7 breakfasts, 5 dinners.
– Airport transfer.
– Single room supplement: from 100 € for the 3 nights when it is possible.
– Flights. Individual travel insurance.
– Picnic lunches. You can buy then either directly in the huts / gites or in local minimarket near the hotels you will be staying.
– 2 dinners.
– All extras not included in the itinerary page 1 or mentioned as optional.
Philip Jordan –
Had a wonderful experience hiking in the French/Italian Alps organised by France Outdoors in Sept 21.
Our guide Vincent was excellent and organised six wonderful days hiking expertly tailored to the groups fitness. He was also a mindful of information on the surrounding landscapes, animal and plant life along the routes we hiked.
I would have no hesitation in recommending France Outdoors.
They were very professional and helpful in ensuring all members of our group had a a fantastic experience.
Thank you to Vincent, Florence and all the team.
John Wylie –
Very enjoyable and well organized trip,Vincent has a deep knowledge of the terrain and the flora and fauna and kept our interest in all the things we encountered especially the wolf poo we found.Would love to hike with France Outdoors again.
Dermot Murray –
Our trip was a resounding success. The daily itinerary was well planned and well balanced for our fitness levels. Our guide Vincent was excellent at reading the mood and pace of the individuals and adapted accordingly. I have had many experiences hiking all over the world and would higly recommend France Outdoors as a very professional and personal outfit. Well done to all the team.