Thessaly Greece Walking Holiday – The Essentials.
This one week Thessaly walking holiday takes place in northern Greece, in Thessaly region that borders the regions of Macedonia on the north, Epirus on the west, Central Greece on the south, and the Aegean Sea on the east. You will discover both magnificent coastal walks overlooking the Aegean sea and inland beautiful chestnut and beech forests walk with their very special ambiance.
The Village of Portaria is located on Mt. Pelion, facing the Pagasetic Gulf, north of Volos and its suburbs. The majority of the buildings are typical examples of Pelion architecture with their windows and doors decorated with a variety of colors.
Your accommodation is in the 4* Xenia Palace Hotel with its outdoors swimming pool, bar and restaurant. Very nice views to the mountains around and the sea at a distance. From here, you have an easy access by foot the centre of the village (8 min flat).
Airport: Fly to Thessaloniki airport from Dublin (Group flight FR 1390).
Hotel: 4* Xenia Palace Hotel in Portaria
– Four mountain leaders for the 4 days walking. If less than 40 pax, only 3 leaders will be appointed
– Two leaders included in the 4 to stay with the group the whole week and coordinate activities.
– 7 nights in the 4* Xenio Palace hotel in Portaria based on two people sharing.
– 7 breakfasts at the hotel.
– 4 picnic lunches (walking days)
– Thessaloniki airport transfers to match group flights (Ryanair Dublin to Thessaloniki – FR 1390 – and Ryanair Thessaloniki to Dublin FR 13091
– Transports during the week.
– Single room supplement € 198 (limited places, contact us before booking using the CONTACT US button above).
– Lunches on non walking days and all dinners. The hotel has a restaurant with good reputation and also other restaurants in Portaria.
– Flights Dublin to Thessaloniki return.
– Individual travel insurance.
– Transfers from and to Thessaloniki airport if you pick a different flight than group flight.
– Beverages during the trip and at hotel.
– All extras not included in the itinerary.
– Airport transfers should you arrive or come back at different times than group flight (airport shuttle from airport to thessaloniki town, then bus to Volos and taxi to Portaria)
– Deposit to paid before 28th February 2023.
– Balance one month before trip departure.
Important Note Covid-19 : you will receive a full refund of payments sent (on land, ex flights)
in case, the trip has to be cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions.
There are no reviews yet.