Walking the Algarve Coast Holiday – the Essentials
This one week Algarve walking holiday on the south west coast of Portugal will let you get away from it all on the coastal trails and rolling inland hills of the Westernmost tip of Europe.
Walk above the wild Atlantic on clifftop walks and through quiet coves with sandy beaches, and through traditional Portuguese villages of small white houses. The Algarve has an exceptional climate, with over 300 days of sunshine per year, and the village of Carrapateira is the ideal base for this walking trip, allowing us to visit both the wild Western coast, the more peaceful Eastern coast with its turquoise waters, and go the the Serra de Monchique range with the highest peak in the Algarve.
Your accommodation is in the Pensao das Dunas in Carrapateira, a charming traditional family run “pension” or lodge, central to all our walks in the Algarve and a stone’s through from the coast at the very tip of Europe.
Minimum Group size: 5 participants.
Airport: Fly to Faro airport.
Away Ryanair flight FR 7032 leaving Dublin at 1:15 pm and return Ryanair FR 7033 leaving Faro at 4:40 pm.
Accommodation: Pension “Pensao das Dunas” in Carrapateira
– Local transports during the trip.
– Airport transfers from and to Faro airport to match group flight (FR 7032 and FR 7033).
– 7 nights in the Pensao das Dunas in Carrapateira
– 7 breakfasts
– 4 evening meals
– 6 Guided walks with 2 qualified international mountain leaders ; possibility of 2 levels of walks during the trip.
– The flights. Individual insurance.
– Lunches and 3 dinners
– Single supplement € 150 for the week.
– All extras not included in the itinerary. Booking and deposit process:
– Deposit to be paid at the earliest to secure your place, and before 01/12/2021
– Balance to be paid one month before the trip
– Full Covid cancellation refund (total money paid to France Outdoors).
There are no reviews yet.