The Essentials – Walking Zakopane – Tatras Mountains
The Tatra Mountains are a series of mountains within the Western Carpathians that form a natural border between Slovakia and Poland. They are the highest mountains in the Carpathians.
The Tatras are now protected by the Tatra National Park which is enlisted within the UNESCO’s World Network of Biosphere Reserves.
Situated at the foot of the Tatras Mountain, Zakopane is the highest city of Poland.
There will be 3 International mountain leaders to guide 3 levels of walks during the trip from 26 participants.
Between 20 and 25, two levels of walk will be offered.
Airport: Fly to Krakow airport.
Group flight (not inc. is: away Ryanair flight FR3327 and return flight FR3326)
Hotels: 8 nights in total – 7 nights in Zakopane and the last night in Krakow
4* Radisson Blu Hotel & Residences in Zakopane.
4* Hotel Vienna House by Wyndham Andel’s Cracow in Krakow.
– 3 European mountain leaders for the week from 26 participants, 3 walks at each of the 5 walking days.
If number between 20 and 25 then 2 walks will be offered.
– Krakow airport pick up and drop off to match the Ryanair flight from/to Shannon (FR 3327 and FR 3326).
– Transports during the trip to access walks
– 7 nights in the 4* Hotel Radison Blue in Zakopane based on two people sharing.
– 1 night in the 4 star hotel Vienna House by Wyndham Andel’s Cracow.
– 8 breakfasts & 6 dinners. Not Included:
– Single room Supplement (320 Euros for the trip).
– 2 dinners and every lunch
– Flights Shannon – Krakow (Ryanair flight FR3327 and return flight FR3326)
– Individual travel insurance.
– Beverages during the trip and at hotel.
– All extras not included in the itinerary pages 1 and 2 or mentioned as optional.
– Card fees (can be avoided by paying by bank transfer)
Booking process :
– 30% deposit upon reservation
– balance one month prior to departure