A walking experience through the Sierra Nevada and Alpujarras in Andalusia. These hills were the last Moorish stronghold in Spain until the seventeenth century and their stunningly white villages and irrigation systems called `acequias´ are still to be found in this region. We will walk through the white villages scattered gently against the brown limestone and slate walls, the upper parts covered with snow until the summer.
Airport: Fly to Malaga airport.
Hotel: Hotel Real de Poqueira.
– Local transports and luggage transfer service during the trip.
– Airport transfers from and to Malaga airport.
– 7 nights in 3* hotel Real in Poqueira.
– 7 breakfasts and 5 dinners
– 5 Guided walks with qualified international mountain leader.
– Single room Supplement: from 175€ for the week in Hotel Poqueira II.
– The flights. Individual insurance.
– Lunches and 2 dinners
– All extras not included in the itinerary.