Walking Queyras France – the Essentials
Guided walking holiday in the French Alps : a unique walking Queyras trip in an undiscovered and off-the-beaten track natural area. The Queyras Natural Regional Park is a protected mountain area on the border with Italy, and is the perfect location for walking, snowshoeing, cycling and cross-country skiing holidays; Our walking Queyras holidays is based in the beautiful Alpine village of St Véran, and takes in the highlights of this special and unique area in a one week trip with local English-speaking guide.
Airport: Fly to Turin FR 3618 from Dublin.
Hotel: Le Grand Tetras Hotel in Saint Veran.
– Local transports during the trip.
– Transfer from and to Turin Airport to match group flight from and to Dublin.
– 7 nights in the family run hotel Le Grand Tetras in Saint Veran.
– 7 breakfasts and 5 dinners
– 5 Guided walks with qualified international mountain leader.
– 1 guide up to 12 participants and two guides from 13.
– Single room Supplement: 190€ for the week.
– 2 dinners and all lunches (possibility to buy picnic lunches in local minimarket or at the hotel)
– The flights. Individual insurance.
– All extras not included in the itinerary.