Walking holidays Provence.
Located in a beautiful part of Provence still untouched by mass tourism, you will discover fantastic walks and villages.
The charming small town of Greoux-les-Bains where you will stay, is at the door of Verdon gorges, in the middle of the lavender plateaux.
All walks take place on easy terrain and suit all people as regards heights.
Airport: Fly to Marseille airport. Train to Aix en Provence
Hotel: Les Alpes Hotel Greoux-les-Bains
– Local transports during the trip.
– Airport transfers from and to Marseille airport.
– 7 nights in 3* hotel Les Alpes in Greoux-les-Bains.
– 7 breakfasts.
– 5 Guided walks with qualified international mountain leader.
– Single room Supplement: from 300€ for the week.
– The flights. Individual insurance.
– Lunches and dinners
– All extras not included in the itinerary.