Walking Monte Rosa – the Essentials
The Aosta valley is in Northern Italy near the border of France and Switzerland. It offers a great playground for mountain lovers. The Monte Rosa area is at the East of the Aosta valley.
You will be based in Gressoney Saint Jean, a renowned holiday destination lying at 1385 metres, is situated in a beautiful setting with a view over the Lyskamm glacier and the Monte Rosa range.
Airport: Fly to Milan airport.
Hotel: Hotel Gressoney in Gressoney Saint Jean.
– Milan airport transfer day 1 and return on day 8.
– Transports during the trip.
– 6 nights in the 4* hotel Gressoney in Gressoney Saint Jean based on two people sharing.
– 1 night in the Stella Hut multisharing/dormitory
– 7 breakfasts
– 1 dinner in Stella Hut.
– Single room Supplement: from 190€ for the week.
– 4 diners and all picnic lunches, plenty of shops / Boulangeries in Gressoney Saint Jean
– Flights to Milan return.
– Individual travel insurance.
– Beverages during the trip and at hotel.
– All extras not included in the itinerary pages 1 and 2 or mentioned as optional.
– Option Castore ascent includes the guide but does not include specific equipment