The valley of Les Contamines is a jewel at the heart of the Mont Blanc region. The sensation of a hidden valley results in a very close knit local community. The village has preserved its historic aspect. More than 70% of old farm buildings have been restored in respect of the local Savoy architecture.
Walking around in Les Contamines evokes images of flowering meadows, high mountain pastures and dense pine forests, under the summits of the Mont-Blanc mountain range. The village is the departure point for a great number of walks and longer hikes along forest footpaths and across varied terrain. There are more than 120 kilometres of sign-posted paths and trails.
Airport: Fly to Geneva airport.
Hotel: Holiday Center Cap France L’Aveniere in Les Contamines Montjoie.
– Geneva airport transfer day 1 and return on day 8.
– Transports during the trip.
– 7 nights in the holidays center La Cite Montjoie in Les Contamines based on two people sharing.
– 7 breakfasts at the hotel.
– 7 dinners and 6 pack lunches.
– Single room Supplement: from 90€ for the week.
– 1 Lunches.
– Flights Dublin to Geneva return.
– Individual travel insurance.
– Beverages during the trip and at hotel.
– All extras not included in the itinerary pages 1 and 2 or mentioned as optional.