Walking in West Crete – The Essentials
During this trip of one week guided walking in West Crete you will experience the best of the Western part of the island, region of Chania, the White Mountains and the south coast.
Everyday 2 levels of walks will be offered so you can choose the walk that suits you best.
The minimum numbers for two guides is 13 participants.
Levels of walks:
– 12 km of distance and up to 600m of ascent for the Moderate walk (B walk)
– 15 to 20 km and up to 1000 m ascent for the challenging walk (A walk).
The leaders on site will adapt the walks to the group and the weather conditions.
Most walks will be differents that those of the Glenwalk trip in 2018.
Airport: Fly to Chania airport (Away flight from Dublin FR 7354 and return FR 7355).
Hotel: Arkadi Hotel in Chania.
– Local transports during the trip.
– Airport transfers from and to Chania airport matching group flight times.
– 7 nights in 3* hotel Arkadi in Chania.
– 7 breakfasts.
– 3 dinners.
– 5 Guided walking days and 2 levels of walks each walking day.
– 2 Mountain leaders to guide walks during the trip.
– 1 Mountain Leader if fewer than 13 signed up.
– Bus and boat transfers during the trip.
– Single room Supplement (€240 for the trip).
– The flights.
– Individual insurance.
– All lunches (possible to buy prepared sandwich in Chania and in Paleochora)
– 4 evening meals, plenty of choice of good value restaurants in Chania.
– All extras not included in the itinerary.
– Gorges entrance fees.
– Deposit (€286/pers) to paid before 30th April 2022.
– Balance one month before trip departure.
Important Note Covid-19 : you will receive a full refund of payments sent (on land, ex flights)
in case, the trip has to be cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions.