The Ecrins National Park is a protected area of soaring mountain peaks, lush meadows, rushing streams, mirror lakes and beautiful scenery in the heart of the French Alps.
The park attracts outdoor enthusiasts every year, in particular hikers and climbers. It is of course the scenery that is the main attraction, and the Ecrins boasts more than 100 mountain peaks over 3000 metres in altitude, with the Barre des Ecrins at 4102 metres being the highest point. It is also well known for its’ large number of glaciers.
Hotel: Hotel Les Vallois in Vallouise
– Walks: 5 guided walks with a qualified mountain leader.
– Lyon airport transfer day 1 and return on day 8.
– Transports during the trip.
– 7 nights in the 2* hotel Les Vallois in Vallouise based on two people sharing.
– 7 breakfasts & 6 diners
– Single room Supplement
– 1 dinner and all picnic lunches
– Flights to Lyon return.
– Individual travel insurance.
– Beverages during the trip and at hotel.
– All extras not included in the itinerary pages 1 and 2 or mentioned as optional.
– Option Pelvoux East Col climb includes half board in the Pelvoux hut, mountain guide for the ascent and transfer back to the hotel after the climb.. It does not include specific equipment