Snowshoeing holiday – Italian Alps – Val Devero – Val Fornazza
This trip will explore a preserved part of the Italian Alps, located north of Lake Maggiore and on the south side of the Swiss border.
Plenty of lakes, wide spaces, plenty of huts, very few downhill skiing infrastructure and open views make it a paradise for winter outdoors activities such as ski touring and snowshoeing.
Airport: Fly to Malpensa, group transfer meets flight from Edinburgh.
Albergo Casa Fontana Val Devero in Val Devero.
Hotel Aalts Dorf in Val Fornazza
– One France Outdoors European mountain leader for the week to guide the 6 walks and coordinate the trip.
– Malpensa airport pick up and drop off. Transports during the trip.
– 3 nights in Albergo Casa Fontana in twin rooms and triple rooms.
– 4 nights in the hotel Aalts Dorf in twin rooms and triple rooms.
– 7 breakfasts. 7 Dinners.
– 6 guided walks with International Mountain leader.
-Sticks, and safety tools (transceivers, probes and shovels) with qualified international mountain leader.
– The flights.
– Individual insurance.
– All extras not included in the itinerary.
– Deposit (€369) through your online booking) to be paid before 15th December 2022.
– Balance one month before trip departure.
Important Note Covid-19 : you will receive a full refund of payments sent (on land, ex flights) in the case that the trip has to be cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions.