Snowshoeing holiday – Italian Alps – Val Devero – Val Fornazza
This trip will explore a preserved part of the Italian Alps, located north of Lake Maggiore and on the south side of the Swiss border.
Plenty of lakes, wide spaces, plenty of huts, very few downhill skiing infrastructure and open views make it a paradise for winter outdoors activities such as ski touring and snowshoeing.
Airport: Fly to Bergamo or Malpensa, group transfer meets flight arriving at Malpensa mid afternoon.
Albergo la Lanca Val Devero in Val Devero.
Rifugio Maria Luisa in Val Fornazza
Hotel Aalts Dorf in Val Fornazza
– One France Outdoors European mountain leaders for the week to guide the 6 walks and coordinate the trip.
– Malpensa airport pick up and drop off. Transports during the trip.
– 3 nights in Albergo La lanca (2 per room ensuite).
– 1 night in Rifugio Maria Luisa multisharing.
– 3 nights in the hotel Aalts Dorf in twin rooms and triple rooms.
– 7 breakfasts. 7 Dinners.
– 6 guided walks with International Mountain leader.
– Sticks, and safety tools with qualified international mountain leader. -Transceivers, probes and shovels.
– The flights. Individual insurance.
– All extras not included in the itinerary.
– Deposit (€384) through your online booking) to be paid before 15th December 2022.
– Balance one month before trip departure.
Important Note Covid-19 : you will receive a full refund of payments sent (on land, ex flights) in the case that the trip has to be cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions.