Snowshoeing Alps – St Véran
In the heart of the Alps & Queyras Natural Park, at an altitude of over 2000 metres, the traditional Alpine village of St Véran is your destination on this snowshoeing holiday in France.
With 5 moderate snowshoe walks through the slopes & high valleys of the Alps, snowshoes provided and a local guide at your side, as well as accommodation and evening meals in a traditional chalet hotel, this snowshoe holiday is the ideal way to get away from it all this winter.
Airport: Fly to Turin. group flight transfer organised at around 1 pm.
Hotel: Le Grand Tetras Hotel in Saint Veran.
– Local transports during the trip. Airport transfers.
– 7 nights in the family run hotel Le Grand Tetras in Saint Veran.
– 4 nights Half Board. 3 night B&B.
– 5 Guided snowshoe walks, including snowshoes, sticks, and safety tools with qualified international mountain leader. -Transceivers, probes and shovels.
– Single room Supplement: 235€ for the week.
– The flights. Individual insurance.
– All extras not included in the itinerary.