Accommodation: 7 nights in Matreier Tauernhaus family run hotel.
Physical demands rating: moderate
You will be based in the East Tyrol, probably the most alpine part of Austria surrounded by high mountains like Grossglockner the highest summit of Austria (3798m).
Airport: Fly to Salzburg. Group flight transfer organised at around 1 pm (2h 15 min transfer).
Hotel: Matreier Tauernhaus Hotel in Tauer.
– Local transports during the trip. Airport transfers.
– 7 nights in the family run chalet hotel Matreier Tauernhaus in Tauer in Tauer.
– 5 nights Half Board. 2 night B&B.
– 5 Guided snowshoe walks, including snowshoes, sticks, and safety tools with qualified international mountain leader. -Transceivers, probes and shovels.
– Single room Supplement: 160€ for the week.
– The flights. Individual insurance.
– All extras not included in the itinerary.