Snowshoeing Gran Paradiso
This trip is centre based in the lovely alpine village of Cogne at the border of the Gran Paradiso National Park. Paradise for hikers in the summer it is also a place ideal for snowshoeing in winter by the variety of walks possible.
This trip includes 5 guided snowshoeing days with Vincent, the trip is suitable to any regular hiker.
Airport: Fly to Turin.
Transfer organised to match group flight time, Jet2 / LS719 Edinburg to Turin arriving at 10:35 am.Hotel: Grand Paradis Hotel in Cogne.Included:
– One France Outdoors European mountain leaders for the week to guide the walks and coordinate the trip.
– Turin airport pick up and drop off. Transports during the trip.
– 7 nights in the 3 star hotel du Grand Paradis based on two people sharing.
– 7 breakfasts. 4 Dinners.
– 5 guided walks with International Mountain leader.
– Sticks, and safety tools with qualified international mountain leader. -Transceivers, probes and shovels.Not Included:
– Single room Supplement: 175€ for the week .
– The flights (Recommanded : Jet2 LS719 Edinburgh to Turin arriving at 10.35 am – Return flight Jet2 LS720 departing at 11.25 am)
– Individual insurance.
– Lunches and 3 dinners
– All extras not included in the itinerary.
– Deposit of 30% before 11th November 2023.
– Balance one month before trip departure.