Sierra Nevada Walking Holiday – the Essentials
Get away on a Sierra Nevada walking holiday in Spain, a unique walking experience through the Sierra Nevada and Alpujarras in Andalusia. These hills were the last Moorish stronghold in Spain until the seventeenth century and their stunningly white villages and irrigation systems called `acequias´ are still to be found in this region. We will walk through the white villages scattered gently against the brown limestone and slate walls, the upper parts covered with snow until the summer.
Spend the last 2 days of your walking holiday in the amazing city of Granada influenced by Islamic culture and well know for its gastronomic food.Airport: Fly to Malaga airport.Hotel: 3* Hotel Real de Poqueira and 3* hotel Puerta de las Granadas in Granada (or equivalent)Included:
– Local transports and luggage transfer service during the trip.
– Airport transfers from and to Malaga airport.
– 5 nights in 3* hotel Real in Poqueira.
– 2 nights in 3* hotel Puerta de las Granadas in Granada.
– 7 breakfasts
– 5 Guided walks with qualified international mountain leader.Not Included:
– Single supplement
– The flights. Individual insurance.
– Lunches and dinners
– All extras not included in the itinerary.