Cycling Mont Ventoux
Centre based in one of the most beautiful regions of France, you will love this break in Provence. Mont Ventoux is one of the top 20 cols of France, and to cycle its slopes is always something special.
From its summit at 1912m, the “Giant of Provence” stands out from any other mountain and offers a 360° view over the Massif Central, the Alps and the Pre Alps.
You will be accompanied by our guide in the support vehicle who will carry snacks & water (provided) as well as your lunch, extra cycling gear or anything else you may need during the day. They will also be able to give you tips on climbing the Mont Ventoux. In the evening, relax over a meal of Provencal cuisine at your hotel or one of the nearby restaurants.
Airport: Fly to Marseille airport. Transfer organised in the morning to Malaucène.
Hotel: Hotel Ventoux Provence in Malaucène.
– Marseille Airport transfers by private transport, guests, luggage.
– 3 nights in single classic room B&B in Hotel Ventoux Provence – Domaine des Tilleuls – in Malaucène.
– 2 days plus one half day, cycling days with France Outdoors itineraries and support vehicle.
– One local guide for the 3 days (support vehicle and organization) and welcome meeting at the hotel on arrival.
– Bikes hire on site.
– Individual insurances (travel and medical-repatriation) compulsory to join the trip.
– Flights to and from Marseille airport.
– All dinners, picnic lunches and beverages.
– All extras
– Deposit of 30% payable upon reservation to secure your place.
– Balance one month before trip departure.