Cycling the Undiscovered Alps
Cycling the Undiscovered Alps in an exceptional region of preserved natural environment, between the Ecrins National Park, the beautiful Devoluy massif; the fabulous Lac de Serre Ponçon and the 2000+m Massif des Monges just above, you will love your accommodation in the village of Clamensane, a traditional French gîte with excellent food and swimming pool.
From Clamensane, ride on quiet roads through the Durance Valley, around the town of Gap and towards the mountain climbs of the Tour de France and Critérium du Dauphiné. Ride around the Serre Ponçon lake: a fabulous tour around blue waters with steep banks and mountain peaks around. You’re also a stone’s throw from the Ecrins National Park and the charming Alpine town of Gap
Physical demands rating: Challenging (around 90 km & 1500 m of climbing, optional extensions).
Airport: Fly to Marseille, transfers to match Aer Lingus flights EI514 & EI515 Dublin – Marseille
Gite: Les Tilleuls B&B in Clamensane.
– Local transports during the trip. Airport transfers.
– 5 nights in the family run gite les Tilleuls in Clamensane
– Half board.
– 4 cycling days with France Outdoors itineraries and support vehicle.
– One guide for the 4 days (guide in the support vehicle and organization – guide is not cycling).
– Bikes hire on site.
– Flights Dublin – Marseille (AER LINGUS EI514 & EI515)
– Individual insurances (travel and medical-repatriation).
– All extras not included in the itinerary pages 1 & 2.
– Single room supplement: 90€ for the week.
– Deposit to be paid at the earliest to secure your place, and before 30/06/2022
– Balance to be paid one month before the trip
Important Note Covid-19 : you will receive a full refund of payments sent (on land, ex flights) in case, the trip has to be cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions.