Passion for racing bike is growing so much and Bormio represents the ultimate place to practice for all bike enthusiasts looking for a challenge. Furthermore, Bormio is just a stone’s throw from the most beautiful climbs in Italy.
That’s true. What you breathe in Bormio is the epic atmosphere of past cycling events, unspoiled nature, challenging roads, strenuous climbs but also, and especially, pure passion. Many pages of the history of cycling still in the hearts of the supporters have been written on these roads: Fausto Coppi and Stelvio pass, Marco Pantani and Mortirolo pass or the 1988 snowstorm at Gavia pass.
Thanks to the many stages of Giro d’Italia along the mountain passes of Alta Valtellina, these roads are now well known all over the world. Bike fans come to Bormio to experience the achievements of the champions and challenge themselves: it’s a battle-confrontation with the mountain by bike, always a reliable friend!
Cycling levels : the harder group will ride on average 100km to 150km & 2200m climb per day, while the easier group will ride on average 50-60km & 2700m to 4000m climb.
Airport: Milan airport.
Hotels: Excellent 2* Hotel Daniela.
– Bike transfers during the trip.
– Airport transfers to and from Milan airport.
– 4 cycling days with France Outdoors itineraries with 1 Guide in support vehicle.
– Assistance vehicle to support for any bikes issues & can take one or two people if required.
– 5 night, Half board , in the hotel Daniela in Bormio, based on two people sharing per room.
– Bike hire on site. From €100 to €250 depending on bike type for the duration of trip.
– Single room Supplement: from €130 for the duration of the trip.
– The flights. Individual insurance.
– All extras not included in the itinerary.
There are no reviews yet.