Cycling in Provence – The Essentials
This tour will bring you to the heart of Provence, Senanque abbey, Gordes, Luberon, the beautiful perched villages and depending the season poppies, lavender fields or colourful vineyards in autumn.
We believe this trip will give you the best cycling in Provence experience!
All breakfasts included, all lunches and dinners not included.
Airport – Train Station: Arrive at Marseile airport or Avignon / Marseille Station. Depart from the same place.
Hotels: 3 stars hotels or equivalent
– Transports luggages during the trip.
– Transfers from and to Marseille airport or Marseille / Avignon train station
– 7 night, B&B in 3 star hotels, 3 in Carpentras, 1 in Lumieres, 3 in Roussillon, 2 people sharing per room.
– 5 cycling days with France Outdoors itineraries.
– One cycling guide for the week (cycling along with the group and general organisation).
– Bikes hire on site.
– Flights. Individual insurances (travel and medical-repatriation).
– Dinners, lunches and Beverages.
– Senanque abbey visit: 9 € per person.