Centre based in one of the most beautiful region of France, you will love this break in Provence. Mont Ventoux is one of the top 20 cols of France, and to cycle its slopes is always something special.
From its summit at 1912m, the “Giant of Provence” stands out from any other mountain and offers a 360° view over the Massif Central, the Alps and the Pre Alps.
Airport: Fly to Marseille airport. Group flight transfer organised in the afternoon to Sault.
Hotel: Le Louvre Hotel Sault.
– Airport transfers by private transport, guests, luggage and bikes. Based on Marseille airport for arrival and departure.
– 3 night, B&B in a hotel du Louvre in Saul, based on 2 people sharing per room.
– 2,5 cycling days with France Outdoors itineraries and support vehicle.
– One guide for the 3 days (guide in the support vehicle and organization – guide is not cycling).
– Bikes hire on site.
– Individual insurances (travel and medical-repatriation).
– Dinners, Picnic lunches and Beverages.
– All extras not included in the itinerary pages 1 & 2.
– Single room Supplement: 175 € for the 3 days.