The Mont Blanc ascent is once-in-a-lifetime trip !
The ascent is very physically demanding so you need to arrive fit. Our trip includes an acclimatisation period that has an objective to help you endure the high altitude. 2500 / 2700 metres is the best altitude prep for the Mount Blanc as any higher altitude will make you tired and any lower will not be effective.
The guide will assess your level during the course of the preparation and may be for your safety will recommend not to do the Mount Blanc and if possible will propose an alternative summit from Chamonix.
On the training days and ascent, most of the time you will be walking on moraine, glaciers and snowfields. There is some exposure and you will encounter short steeper sections, crevasses, bergschrunds and areas of snow instability and areas of possible rock fall.
Airport: Fly to Geneva
Trains/buses: train and buses to Le Fayet
Start Hotel: La Chaumiere Hotel in Le Fayet.
– One European mountain leader for the first 5 days.
– One lead mountain guide for 5 days:
2 days ice / crampons technique and rock climbing / scrambling technique
one day Tete Rousse climb.
2 days mont blanc cimb
– 4 nights in 2 star Hotel in Le Fayet B&B
– 1 night in Col de la Croix du Bnhomme hut – multisharing – Half Board (HB)
– 1 night in Albert Premier de Belgique hut – multisharing – HB
– 1 night in Tete Rousse hut – multisharing – HB
– 1 night in Gouter hut – multisharing – HB
– 8 breakfasts and 4 dinners (Huts)
– Local transfers (private or public) and airport transfers
– Cable cars and Nid d’Aigle train as required
– The flights. Individual insurance.
– 4 dinners in Le Fayet and all picnic lunches
– single room supplement in Le fayet (4 nights) – €175
– All extras not included in the itinerary.
– Mountainering equipment. Possible to rent it in St Gervais